Fly tipping is becoming more prevalent. Not only is it a hassle to remove but it can cause Health and Safety issues which everyone of us would want to avoid.
This clean up was not so serious as to some we have to attend however its still a headache for the owners of the premises.
- Requested quotation and evaluation direct to head office.
- Tea dispatched to remove unwanted waste
- Area left clean
- recommendation for securing the area made so as to avoid a re-run of the problem.
Click to view the full size image.
- Verbal quotation after assesment backed up by written quote as required.
- Quick action taken to avoid further issues
- Waste material disposed of with approved guidelines.
- Local advice on maintaining and stopping fly tipping.
Fly tipping is always a hassle but hopefully with the new measures recommended by FCS in place we will minimise the risk of a re-occurrence.
Safe removal and legal disposal of fly tipped waste. Area cleaned and left servicable.